SOLD PRICE DROP Spector NS2000-5 upgraded EMG DC's with OBP-1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TC2112, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    Spector NS2000-5, Amber with upgraded EMG DC's with Aguilar OBP-1 18V.

Closet Queen - Never gets played and I need to not be a collector anymore. Beautiful bass, not a ding on it. fairly light body for one of these. Plays well and sounds great. All the right upgrades. Ships w/ gig bag.

Curved body design
    Three-piece maple neck w/graphite reinforcements
    Rosewood fingerboard
    Brass nut
    34" scale
    18V

435.00 shipped in the CONUS. Paypal accepted photo copy 2.jpg photo copy 3.jpg photo copy.jpg

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    TNCreature, NigelD and G RICH 5 like this.
  2. more

6429E48B-6DEA-46AB-959E-BA7A2B4A77C4.jpeg 9D418F2E-EB34-42EC-BF21-6081930F2327.jpeg C16E5291-CC04-4C50-ABD7-CCA53E7D46EA.jpeg

Attached Files:

cyclopsbookworm likes this.
  3. Juliet Terrill

Juliet Terrill

Nov 30, 2017
    Portland
    any chance you can weigh it? and how is the action? I've been looking for something similar but need to stay pretty strictly under 9 pounds.

4. Action is low and buzz-free. The bodies on these are on the smaller side, I've never weighed it, and I don't have scales at home, but I can tell you its comfortable on a strap, balances very well and I would be shocked if it weighs over 10. I'll stop on the way home from work this evening and see if I can find a cheapie set of bathroom scales and get you a number.

5. I'm just gonna throw this out here... Interested in trading for a Taylor 110e with gig bag? I'm gassing for a bass again.

6. No thank you.

7. Juliet Terrill

Juliet Terrill

Nov 30, 2017
    Portland
    Any luck getting a scale? Definitely interested, I just have to be super careful about weight

8. 9 pounds, 15 oz. just under 10.

9. Price drop

10. Sold!

Thanks, Charles

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021