1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD *Price Drop* Sterling by MusicMan Ray35 HH

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Systolic, May 10, 2019.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    *Brand New!* Box was opened to set the bass up, no more. Everything completely stock, not even played other than tuning.

Only selling because I spent the money when I really shouldn't have. Save $75 from buying new and I've already set it up!

Only trade I'd be interested in is a 5 string German Warwick Corvette/Streamer/Fortress etc...

*Price Drop* Now $875 shipped.

Dual humbuckers for big and bold tone.

The Sterling by Music Man StingRay "Ray35HH" is our latest edition to the iconic StingRay 2019 collection. The Ray35HH model features 2 Sterling by Music Man designed pickups, an all-new roasted maple neck, and 3-band active preamp - delivering the signature "big and bold" StingRay sound with tonal versatility. Includes gig bag.

Features

Modern contoured mahogany body with gloss finish

Bolt-on roasted maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and 21 medium frets

Dual Sterling by Music man humbuckers with 5-way switch and active EQ

Black hardware includes adjustable bridge and open-gear tuners

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  2. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    Checked one of these out at Sam Ash. Had to do a double take to realize it wasn't an Ernie Ball. Played and sounded that good.

Systolic likes this.
  3. Right at 9lbs on the bathroom scale

4. Price Drop to $850 shipped.

5. Just tried the 4 string HH at a Sam Ash the other day... incredible. Makes the new Stingray Special seem not so Special anymore! GLWTS

Systolic likes this.
  6. Trade pending.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021