1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale PRICE DROP String Cleaning 2, Single Spiro and Evah and Spiro 5ths Tuning Set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Sean Riddle, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Sean Riddle

Sean Riddle Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2013
    Ventura, California
    Price:
    $25-$180
    Hey folks! I decided to keep the remaining strings I have for sale to one post. Have a few more strings looking for a bass to call home!

1: Spiro Weich Red Mitchell: I gave 5ths tuning a shot this summer, but it turned out not being for me. So I hope there’s someone out there who may have use for these! They only have 5 days of purely practice time in on them, so they’re practically brand new and begging to be broken in. $50 for an individual string or $180 for the full set.

2: Spirocore Mittel A S42: A member of the dead Spiro family and an old one too as the silk is a darker red. The silk that wraps around the tuning peg is in decent shape. $25

3: Evah Pirazzi Weich E: Used for about 6 months I’m guessing. No issues with the winding and silks. $35

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  2. Sean Riddle

Sean Riddle Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2013
    Ventura, California
    Pending sale of the Red Mitchell set