1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Price Drop: Stunning Lakland USA 55-94 Custom Deluxe Buckeye Burl Top, Birdseye Maple Fingerboard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Johnny Vanderlip, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Johnny Vanderlip

Johnny Vanderlip

Jun 21, 2009
    Price:
    $2700
    Strings:
    This is by far the most sonically versatile bass Iʼve ever played. I can get a classic J bass, P bass, Musicman and a lot in between.

I’m the only owner and I've cared for it like it's my child. I’ve only used it for recording, so both the bass and the case look

Even unplugged the tone is rich warm and punchy and the low B is clear, clean and sustains for days.

The body is Swamp Ash and the marks on the back are not scratches. They are part of the wood.

Small dings on top edge of headstock & bottom edge of body. (see photos) Other than that, it’s flawless.

The fingerboard was Plecked by Lakland.

It weighs 8.6 lbs and is perfectly balanced. There’s zero neck dive.

It includes the original hard shell Lakland case that also looks brand new.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    B-Lo, Jimmy Hubbard, BradH and 6 others like this.
  2. Sywannab

Sywannab Supporting Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Alameda, CA 94501
    Stunning

3. Mohawk

Mohawk

Oct 17, 2016
    PM sent

4. Billsals

Billsals Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2013
    Southern California
    I may be interested in trading this. lindy fralin pickups, pm me if interested.

Attached Files:

5. masoncole

masoncole Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2009
  6. d00dr

d00dr Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Jamestown, NY
    “Stunning” doesn’t even begin to describe this beauty! Maybe Santa Claus will spoil me this year...

7. Johnny Vanderlip

Johnny Vanderlip

Jun 21, 2009
  8. Johnny Vanderlip

Johnny Vanderlip

Jun 21, 2009
    Have Santa send me a PM.

d00dr likes this.
  9. Jimmy Hubbard

Jimmy Hubbard Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2017
    North Carolina
    Amazing. I wish I had a 4 string to trade!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 12, 2021