1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale (price drop to $1400 shipped) Orange AD 200B Mk3 and free Jan-Al touring case. Priced to move!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Vanilla Thrilla, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Vanilla Thrilla

Vanilla Thrilla

Jan 5, 2009
    MA
    Price:
    $1600
    Hi,

I am in the process of moving and therefore downsizing my gear considerably. My Orange AD200B Mk3 head is up for sale. It is in 100% working condition and was just gone over by my tech in Easton, MA Jim Gibson (best guy in the Boston area) and has a clean bill of health. The tubes have a lot of life left in them and were recently biased by Jim last week.

The amp is priced generously in order to facilitate a quick sale because I am moving in about a month and would like to be all set when the time comes. As an added incentive, I am including a beautifully made Jan-Al touring case for FREE. Check it out online- they are some of the best road cases I have ever used. They are lightweight and padded on the inside, and the case fits the amp nearly perfectly. It is branded with "SOS" and has some cosmetic dings here and there, but is still probably a $150-300 value.

The amp has a few extremely minor scuffs as shown in the photos. Also, the amp has a purple colored lamp instead of the stock orange one which I ended up losing. They are easily replaceable online if you want the orange color- I think the purple looks better. The original power cable is not included but, again, this is something you probably already have multiples of at home. Everything else is stock on the amp.

I am willing to ship outside of MA to anywhere in the USA provided the following:

1) No returns. I went through hell shipping this out a year ago to someone in Montana who then requested he be able to return the amp. Once it was shipped back to me, I took it to my tech and he told me there was nothing wrong with it whatsoever. I don't mind shipping anywhere provided that YOU assume the cost of the shipping along with all the risk that comes with it. I am very fair as I accepted the return but I will not be doing that a second time.

2) You cover the cost of shipping. Any legitimate shipping cost for this amp is probably going to be in the neighborhood of $100. I prefer to use UPS or Fed Ex packing services.

Thanks for looking. Feel free to send me offers. No trades, no lowballs. I feel as though $1600 is a generous price but feel free to send an offer if you think otherwise.

IMG_2833.JPG IMG_2834.JPG IMG_2835.JPG IMG_2836.JPG IMG_2837.JPG IMG_2838.JPG IMG_2839.JPG Amp 1.JPG Amp 2.JPG IMG_2820.JPG IMG_2821.JPG IMG_2822.JPG IMG_2823.JPG IMG_2824.JPG IMG_2825.JPG IMG_2826.JPG IMG_2827.JPG IMG_2828.JPG IMG_2829.JPG Amp 1.JPG Amp 2.JPG IMG_2820.JPG IMG_2821.JPG IMG_2822.JPG IMG_2823.JPG IMG_2824.JPG IMG_2825.JPG IMG_2826.JPG IMG_2827.JPG IMG_2828.JPG IMG_2829.JPG

Reviresco and Milo's like this.
  2. Vanilla Thrilla

Vanilla Thrilla

Jan 5, 2009
    MA
    Price dropped to $1500.

3. Vanilla Thrilla

Vanilla Thrilla

Jan 5, 2009
    MA
    Bump

4. thumbs&fingers

thumbs&fingers Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2010
    Illinois
    Why did the last guy want to return it to you?

5. Vanilla Thrilla

Vanilla Thrilla

Jan 5, 2009
    MA
    Price dropped to $1400 and includes shipping (insured) and road case.

6. Ckjones

Ckjones

Jun 11, 2017
    Sold?