1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

SOLD Price Drop & Trades Added: Spaceman Saturn V Harmonic Booster

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Grahams Groove, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove If it feels heavy, it's heavy. Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    Price:
    IMG_8458.JPG

One of the best harmonic/dirty-boosts ever made. The Saturn V can go from clean boost to dirty boost to light OD with ease. It's very responsive to the touch and balanced across the frequency spectrum.

It's tough letting this go, but I could use the cash right now.

This one is near mint, no velcro, hasn't been gigged. Includes original box, papers, and Spaceman bag. #83/199

Price is $350 $320 shipped/insured in the CONUS.
    Not much on the trade list right now, since I just snagged a green russian RI. That said, I'd consider sweet (lesser-priced) OD that is not fifth gear, barbershop, PPB, Sonic Spark, Spark Booster, or THDI.

IMG_8476.JPG IMG_8459.JPG IMG_8460.JPG IMG_8461.JPG IMG_8462.JPG IMG_8463.JPG

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    arrowsun and IngloriousOz like this.
  2. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Washington DC
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    My favorite boost pedal ever.

Grahams Groove likes this.
  3. Grahams Groove

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    Well, I spent on a new pedal today, so something's gotta give.

$320 shipped. Or trade involving a W&C TFR, SUF Civil War, or similarly bass friendly muff.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  4. Grahams Groove

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    C'mon dudes - make me an offer on an already good price for a badass pedal!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 21, 2021