1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Price Dropped: Fender Adam Clayton Purple Sparkle Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Mammoth_Bass, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Mammoth_Bass

Mammoth_Bass Check out my band Mammothor!! Supporting Member

May 2, 2016
    Sandown, NH
    Price:
    Strings:
    I am in love with the way this bass sounds and looks but I just can’t jive with the neck. Since these are so limited I don’t feel comfortable having the neck sanded down so here we are....

The bass is in excellent shape aside from a spot near the neck where a piece of paint flaked off. No clue how this happened as this bass has never been dropped/bumped etc. Hardly noticeable unless you are looking very closely.

Comes with houndstooth case and all case candy etc. Has Ernie Ball Group III Flats on it. No trades unless you have a Jazz with maple board in a wild finish like this (no 3tsb). Preferably a G&L....

$1600 shipped CONUS add $30 for west of the Mississippi

6BA5E9EF-5B0B-4CD0-963E-6E1E98632536. 9252FE5B-6C29-4E2F-8B38-33C2B6D6F0B3. 1D84BED6-A1C2-4B3F-B908-EFD7823D43FC.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  2. onda'bass

onda'bass Supporting Member

Sep 5, 2010
    Buffalo Ny
    love the color, not enough strings.

3. Mammoth_Bass

May 2, 2016
    Sandown, NH
    I need to clear out some gear make me an offer!!!

rashrader likes this.
  4. Reviresco

Reviresco It’s all success if it’s what you need. Gold Supporting Member

Jun 5, 2011
    New England
    Awesome bass! I had the P version and it was stellar! Not to mention I LOVE purple and this bass checks that box! GLWTS!

5. Mammoth_Bass

May 2, 2016
    Sandown, NH
    I would consider trading for a Fender Jaguar (MIA/CIJ) plus cash or a Fender Elite P or J (maple or ebony board)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  6. rolorocknerd

rolorocknerd

Sep 17, 2008
    Kansas
    Pm'd