1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade PRICE LOWERED ALL REASONABLE OFFERS - NEED TO MOVE - Marco TFL 4 String Custom Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Alehouse, May 13, 2018.

1. Alehouse

Alehouse Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Price:
    Strings:
    I purchased this directly from Marco a few years ago. I believe the wood used for the body was olive wood. The fingerboard is ebonol. This a stunning jazz bass. I don't play it anymore and it needs to go. It has an aguilar ob2 preamp installed. The weight is 11 pounds bathroom scale weight. It does not come with a case or gig bag. Shipping will be included in the continental USA.
    P1020468.JPG P1020469.JPG P1020470.JPG P1020471.JPG P1020472.JPG P1020473.JPG P1020474.JPG P1020475.JPG

R&B, Marc DLarosa, Passinwind and 5 others like this.
  2. BK bassist

BK bassist "Apollo's Ghost" Gold Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2017
    Brooklyn, NY
    Great basses and waaaaay too underrated.

I met Marco at Winter NAMM 2018, super nice guy ... It seemed like he never left his booth for minute and made sure to give time to everyone who had a question about his basses, GLWTS

3. Alehouse

Sep 2, 2012
    He really is a great guy and even with this bass he was very helpful and informative. Always, willing to talk and answer any questions. Unfortunately, this one is a bit too heavy for an aging bass player. Lol.

4. herrdruhl

herrdruhl Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2007
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    I wonder if it could be converted to a Fretgroove...

5. Alehouse

Sep 2, 2012
    I am sure Marco would be able to tell you.

6. heb9_28

heb9_28 Supporting Member

Jul 1, 2009
    PMd

7. BobDeRosa

BobDeRosa Supporting Member Commercial User

May 16, 2012
    Penfield, NY
    Owner, Tritone Jazz Fantasy Camps
    What's a fretgroove? Does that mean fretless?