Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

price of Eden 210XST

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by 8_finger, Dec 29, 2002.

1. 8_finger

8_finger Supporting Member

Jun 1, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    I'm wondering what's the price of Eden's 210XST comparing to 210XLT. I know that XST costs more, but how much more, I need average difference in price?

Thanks

2. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I would recommend contacting Gard at Bass Central.

www.basscentral.com

He used to be a regular on the board, but I havent seen him around lately. You could try to send him a PM.

Also consider contacting Bass Northwest.

www.bassnw.com

They have a pretty good reputation, but I had some problems with a shipping issue when I used them recently. It wasnt a big deal, but I would rather go through Bass Central if the price if the price was about the same from both.

Peace
    Nick

3. 8_finger

Jun 1, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    Thank you for the reply. I intend to buy from local dealer, I just wanted to know what is the difference in price between two cabs. I can get 210XLT for 750€ which is very good price for eden in europe. Just want to know how much more 210XST costs.

4. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    8_finger -

The retail prices for those cabs are $100 different:

D210XLT $850

D210XST $950

Nick, sorry I've been a bit absent, but I'm pretty preoccupied lately, and probably will remain so for some time. I'm not completely gone though, and do check PMs regularly, as well as my e-mail, if anyone ever needs to get ahold of me.

5. 8_finger

Jun 1, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    Thank You Gard

6. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Good to see you around!

Peace
    Nick