1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Price on 7 string Smith?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by DADDYBASS1, Feb 29, 2008.

1. DADDYBASS1

DADDYBASS1

Jun 11, 2006
    PHX
    Anyone know around what price a 7 string Ken Smith would be? Thanks for any info.

2. T-MOST

T-MOST Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2004
    NJ via NYC
    Think in the 6-7 grand range.

3. dakpluto

dakpluto

Oct 14, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    Why not just send him a PM and ask him :) He is always on these forums.

4. +1

You're looking at ~$6500 with tax.

5. Wow, considering how stunningly gorgeous the few KS7's I've seen have been, that price seems pretty reasonable.

6. KSB - Ken Smith

KSB - Ken Smith Banned Commercial User

Mar 1, 2002
    Perkasie, PA USA
    Owner: Ken Smith Basses, Ltd.
    Why not just look at the website where the prices are listed?

Prices will vary on models and woods as well as the year of the make of the Bass. We currently only offer the 7 in the Elite series models. If something changes, we will list it on our website as well and make an announcement on our Forum. That's only if we something new comes available in the 7s or any other model.

If you have a question about Smith Basses, ask us directly to get the most accurate answer.

7. sobie18

sobie18

May 5, 2002
    Shaw AFB, SC
    What up, Ken!

8. One possible down side to a Ken Smith 7. If I remember correctly Ken only builds two 7 strings a year. It might be awhile before you could get one. BUT Check with "the man" himself - he could tell you for sure. I have seen one in person and it was an awesome looking bass. I wish I could have gotten to play it.