1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Price quotes available GK MB & Fusion

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by cyclomatic, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Hey gang, I've got price quotes from listed below from Music123 so anyone interested should pm.

Gallien Krueger
    MB200 @ $193.
    Fusion 500 @ $534.
    Fusion 550 @ $ 784.
    1001RB-II @ $584

I also have two for TC Electronic Classic & RH 450's but only save a few dollars. I've done better in the past. However, if someone is set on getting one of those anyway, pm me.

Of course all of these include free shipping.

Working on adding a MB112-II soon?

Cheers!

2. Forgot to mention these are good 'till 6/23 but I won't be around after Tues. BTW, the Fusion 500 & MB200 are particularly good prices.

3. Wow, nobody wants an MB200 or even a Fusion 500 at these price? :eyebrow:

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I'm not sure what the need for PMing you would be- these all look like the standard Music123 price beat prices for GK gear when you send them the prices from RMC Audio. Am I missing something? :confused:

5. I am guessing he was just saving someone time from having to wait for a quote emailed back , which can take a while or talk to a sales rep.

6. RMC sells them for 199. MB-200.

7. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    You'd still have to do either of those to order one with discounted prices- you can't just say "Jimmy Two-Shoes said I could have an MB Fusion for six bucks" and have them give it to you :D

8. ^ If you have any experience with Music123 you know they will often give the run around on PQ's. Example being I'll often get a quote for an MTD, TCE, or FM. Then same day told for a following quote the store is not an authorized dealer. Even RMC does often get denied. So yes, if someone were interested this could be helpful.
    It's just an offer for an immediate price quote for better prices. Simple.

9. A price quote received via email. I forward you the email and you use the link for the discount price. That's how it works.

10. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Ah- I always get my email quotes done through my account- didn't know you could share them anonymously.

Strange that they've denied you RMC Audio matching though- they've never given me a hard time matching those prices.

11. Just depends on who you get. Each email quote has the reps name who wrote it. Some are more likely to deny than others. It's funny to get back to back quotes good, then no good. That's why I always tell anyone interested, keep trying.

12. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    The guys running the Music123 email quote thing has been stingy lately for me- they haven't been matching sales involving coupon codes lately when they always used to. I just call when that happens and someone usually does it.

13. ADDING NEW QUOTE:

MTD Kingston CRB 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
    Tobacco Sunburst w/Maple for $481. with free shipping. :hyper:

This quote expires 6/28/12

14. Yep exactly , done that for a few people in the past. M123 has really given people the runaround after a ton of us scored highway 1 fenders for 443$ brand new, i got both a P and a J and they found out we all were able to find out about these deals VIA tb.

15. The great thing is the fact is no name is needed just a coded number, making it transferable to one other person.

During a Huge ATK blow out I got like 5 codes , used one and PM the other 4 to members who got some even after they stopped allowing price matches due to some error.

16. Marko 1

Marko 1

Mar 9, 2009
    N.E. Ohio
    RMC is a Brick & Mortar store, and probably have to sell these items on line at those prices to meet the quotas the manufacturers require to stay a dealer,

and some would do the M123 price-match thing just to save a few bucks… and I mean very-few bucks.

:scowl:

17. Free market brother. I´m not shutting down their operation. They'll do quite fine with sales, I´m sure. Just like peeps in the classifieds will still sell their used GK gear without a problem. :D

18. Last shot if interested!