Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Price Reduced: Peavey Firebass 700 - $250 OBO

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by eqvolvorama, Oct 18, 2004.

1. eqvolvorama

eqvolvorama Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2000
    Arlington, Virginia
    I'm reposting this item at a reduced price. Inventory must move!!!

The item for sale is a Peavey Firebass 700 Amp head. I purchased this head five or so years ago when I envisioned myself playing ampitheaters and stadida as opposed to open-mic nites and private parties. The dream was subdued, however, and this guy never made it into my playing rotation.

This is a VERY LOUD HEAD. I can't emphasize that enough. It can push 700 watts through 2 ohms, and as I may have mentioned before, is extremely loud. The only signs of wear are some scruffing on the corners. Everything works fine and smoothly. It's very loud.

I'm asking $300 OBO plus shipping. I have pictures available at http://www.pbase.com/danroche/bass_stuff_for_sale , as well as for other things I'm currently selling.

Any questions or comments, feel free to contact me at danrocheinkuwait@yahoo.com

Best,
    Dan

2. eqvolvorama

Dec 11, 2000
    Arlington, Virginia
    It weighs about fifty pounds even. Not a light head. It's pretty sturdy, though.

The Yamaha, I'm afraid, has been sold to TalkBasser soulbrother, and should be on a plane to the Netherlands as I write this.

3. eqvolvorama

Dec 11, 2000
    Arlington, Virginia
    Bump!

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    How much for the G&L? Kinda interested in it though I'm looking for a fiver...

Ray

5. would you trade it for a peavey deltabass head and maybe a little cash?

6. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    I want it. 250 plus shipping? I am in NC, if it is still avaiable, tell me how you want the cash.

7. eqvolvorama

Dec 11, 2000
    Arlington, Virginia
    Sorry, man, but it was JUST sold to another talkbasser.

Dan

8. Gord

Gord

Jan 10, 2004
    BC, Canada
    I'm glad someone had enough sense to buy it, insanely good deal! I don't know how old this thread is but I love firebass's haha