1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Price Reduced Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder PJ Pickup Set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Koog, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Koog

Koog Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Central Iowa USA
    Price:
    $85
    For Sale Only....Price Reduced to $85
    Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder PJ Pickup Set

These pups came to me new in a custom PJ built by Andrew Drake. I play mostly blues and their sound is a bit more aggressive than I wanted, so I had Andrew switch them out for something a bit more vintage sounding.

There are a couple of minor scuffs on the covers, but otherwise they are in as new condition. They have 40 hours playing time maximum.

For those of you who want to see the info from Seymour Duncan, here is the link to their website page for this item:

Quarter Pound PJ

My price is now $85.00, shipped CONUS. I only accept PayPal and will ship within 24 hours of receiving confirmation of good funds from PayPal.

Please use the "Start a Conversation" feature to contact me or buy these pups. Your message will route to my phone and I'll be able to respond to you more quickly.

Thanks for looking.

Koog

SD 1.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  2. michaelsft

michaelsft

Jan 18, 2017
    Hi Koog, new to this forum and can't find the start a conversation button so... I am interested but I don't get paid until 27th Jan so will look to see if they are still available then. Every penny counts so if you're considering a further reduction I wouldn't be opposed to that!

I picked up a Squier Jag SS for less than $200 and people keep telling me to switch out the pickups so these might be a good bet, I play Indie Rock not he heavy side (like White Lung for instance). Do you think these would be a good fit?

3. Koog

Koog Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Central Iowa USA
    SOLD!.....Thanks, Michael.

michaelsft likes this.