1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade *PRICE REDUCED!!!* ZOOM B3 multi-effects stompbox

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Worldeeeter, May 19, 2018.

1. Worldeeeter

Worldeeeter Banned

Mar 29, 2010
    Asheville, NC
    Price:
    ***MEMORIAL DAY PRICE REDUCTION***
    Now $100.00 shipped!

This has lived on my pedalboard for 3-4 years, and performed extremely well. It is in excellent working condition. Cosmetically, the housing is like new, but I somehow spilled super glue on the display (tiny bit on middle screen, and several drops on the right screen). I have tried removing it with various products, but it's not coming off. You cannot see it when the unit is on, and while standing in a performance situation with the pedal on the floor/pedalboard, the displays look crystal clear. Otherwise, this thing is tip-top. There is velcro on the bottom that can be removed if you want to.
    Comes as pictured, in original box with original power supply (never used). $125.00 shipped (CONUS only), or I will trade for an Aguilar Chorusaurus or the right bass synth pedal (I will evaluate and advise - let me know what you have).

IMG_0015. IMG_0016. IMG_0017. IMG_0018. IMG_0019.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    Being and Bass likes this.