Price Shopping.......

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Roberta, Aug 6, 2001.

1. Roberta

Aug 6, 2001
    Any suggestions where I can find the best price for a combo SWR Redhead?

I have already checked Musician's Friend. Any others out there?

2. craigb

craigb Supporting Member

Send a request for a quote out to Brian Meader at Chuck Levins ( I only got a lowly WM-15t cab but they were the best price I found.
  3. Nightbass

May 1, 2001
    Seattle, WA
    Roberta, last year I bought a brand new SRH from Bass Northwest for $1200 plus tax. Talk to Gabe or Chad and they'll match your best deal. I can't say enough good things about those guys.

4. Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
  5. captainpabst

Mar 18, 2001
    Tennessee has great prices, free shipping, and will most likely pricematch if need be.
  6. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
  7. Chasarms

Chasarms Casual Observer

May 24, 2001
    Bettendorf, IA USA
    I grew up in Knoxville. I new Rik when he was trying to play for a living and working in another store there in town. I am glad to see that his company is doing well. Rik is a good guy and will do all he can to treat you right.
  8. craigb

craigb Supporting Member

I've bought from both Rik's and Chuck Levin's and been very happy with the customer service (and prices) from both. When I was pricing my WM-15T Chucks was the best so I went with them rather than price-matching somewhere else (had to reward them for being the one to set the price rather than using them to get it somewhere else). But things change so check around.