1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Pricing for Markbass? (and more)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Sound Chaser, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Sound Chaser

Sound Chaser

Mar 19, 2005
    Lockport, NY
    The smaller heads seem perfectly suited to what I'm looking for, and I was just wondering if anyone knew retail pricing or where I could find out?

Also, I'm thinking of matching it to a used Trace Elliot 4X10...do any of you knowledgable persons think this would be a good idea?

Thank you!

2. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Try sending a PM to Peter Murray here on TB, he's there rep I believe.

While your at it, find out when they're going to release that F1 that was just reviewed in bass player.

3. stranger0

stranger0

May 10, 2007
    the new Trace 4x10 or the old? That's a hell of an idea that I should try since I'm looking at my 4x10 trace.

4. Sound Chaser

Sound Chaser

Mar 19, 2005
    Lockport, NY
    It's an old one that's going for $300 at a local shop. It sounds so incredible, I just hope I can get the cash before it goes (although that is, unfortunately, doubtful). If not, I'm sure I can find another one.

5. Andre_gt7

Andre_gt7

Jan 4, 2005
    Atlanta - GA
    bump for an interesting thread, im also looking to pair a LMII with my old school TE 4X10. Anyone try this yet?

6. hoosierdad

hoosierdad

Sep 1, 2003
    Indiana
    Just bought one at GC. It's being shipped in from Chicago. Should (I hope) be here Tuesday. GC price - New - is $599.00. That includes the GC 2 year warranty (which I didn't want - but that's somehow part of the deal for Markbass)

7. hoosierdad

hoosierdad

Sep 1, 2003
    Indiana
    OH - that's $599.00 for the LMII. Don't know waht to say avout the 4X10. I'll be using mine with a 1X15.

8. stranger0

stranger0

May 10, 2007
    Canadian I paid $699 for my head but the store out here that carries them raised the price to $799.

9. saxnbass

saxnbass

Mar 9, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    SoundChaser, it would help giving you a pricing estimate if we knew where you were. An LMII is about $600 in the USA, about E550 (I can't remember exactly what I paid for mine) in Italy and close to that in other European countries, and around £450 here in the UK.

10. Freddels

Freddels Musical Anarchist

Apr 7, 2005
    Sutton, MA
    I just saw the LMKII at GC and they had it tagged $679.99. I thought the $599 price was set by MB. At least, that was the explanation as to why they couldn't discount it. Where's Peter Murray? Has there been a price increase?

11. Nick Kay

Nick Kay

Jul 26, 2007
    Toronto, Ontario
    The LMII should be $599 at all GCs. You might've mistaken an SA450 or LMK for an LMII, maybe?

12. Freddels

Freddels Musical Anarchist

Apr 7, 2005
    Sutton, MA
    NOPE!! I double checked. LMKII