Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

"Prime Time to Hard Time?"

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by P. Aaron, Feb 6, 2003.

1. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

2. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    If she goes to jail I have a feeling she'll be going down alot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:D

3. P. Aaron

Or, she'll just pay a big fine. And, get a fashion line at Wal-Mart.

4. You so crazy! :D

I think she is going down. I never really paid much attention to anything she did, but, whenever I saw her on TV, she always came across to me as a really smug beotch. Then when I heard about her selling those stocks one day before they nose dived, it was kinda like cement hardening. I could be wrong, but, that's my gut feeling.

Mike

5. P. Aaron

Oh Well. I wonder how she'll wiggle to try and get out of it. And if the press will help her, or bury her.

All for some loose change.

6. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    one can always hope. seeing that fruitcake tyrant have to wear bright orange overalls for twenty years would rock.

7. jcadmus

jcadmus

Apr 2, 2000
    No, this is silly. I have no love for Martha, but this is a big waste of time and taxpayers dollars.

They want to investigate and prosecute her, fine -- due process.

But did we really need Congressional hearings on this?

:rolleyes:

8. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    "Next on 'From Martha's Cel', we'll learn about a creative way to get those stainless steel toilets shining their best."

9. jcadmus

jcadmus

Apr 2, 2000
    How about the proper etiquette for shanking someone in the yard or which raisin jack to serve with a meal?

:D

10. If she does, I'm going to sing this song:

"Nananana nananana hey hey hey goooooooooooooood-bbyyyyyyyyyyyye"

And it'll be funny,

Trust me.

11. P. Aaron

MARTHA VOICE ON: "Hmmm, those dull gray bars, chipped and peeling paint. With a little decor,and some sponge painting, we'll turn our 6 x 10 holding cell into a rustic little getaway!" "Ooops! Just kidding guards!"
    MARTHA VOICE OFF.