Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Primus In Norfolk

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Jeffrey A-Bomb, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Jeffrey A-Bomb Drink Coffee & Destroy Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD
    Anyone seeing Primus play in Norfolk tonight at Chrysler Hall? I'll be there, 4th row, wohoo! :hyper: I just wish they didn't have seats hehe..

2. JimK

JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    I'll be at 200' away in Scope watching hockey.

BTW, real Primus fans would rip out those seats prior to the 1st note...
    ;)

Have fun & don't vandalize my car!

3. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Be ready for a badass little show.

At the Asheville show on the 10th, they played two sets, the first was random things, and the second was the entirety of Sailing the Seas of Cheese with a special guest appearance by George W. on bass for the last song. :D

It's a shame a lot of the Asheville fans were doofi and threw stuff at the stage. Les asked them to stop, and when they didn't Les said "Tim, Ler? Looks like they don't want us to finish this song," and they cut the song off and played something else. I hate people like that.

4. I was in the 4th row aswell. I was wearing my talkbass sweat shirt too. Awesome show. Too bad half the people sat down the whole time.

5. JimK

JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    Chysler Hall doesn't have a mosh pit?
    ;)

...woulda been a better show at The Norva, right?

6. probably, but I did like the fact that I didn't have to fear for my life while watching the show. =)

7. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Jeffrey A-Bomb Drink Coffee & Destroy Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD
    ahh cool, i was in the middle of the 4th row. I was the tall guy hehe.. I thought the sound was really good and it was great being so close to stage. They rocked so hard, my neck was actually lame this morning from all the head bobbin' :hyper: