1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade PRISTINE Ampeg 810E FS/FT fpr Micro-VR Double Stack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Heady, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Heady

Heady Supporting Member

Sep 30, 2019
    Orlando, FL
    Price:
    United States
    Hey all,

Early 2019 I purchased TWO new Ampeg 810E's from Sweetwater with the plans of starting a musical project - however, shortly after one of the members passed away and nothing moved forward after that. These units were taken off a pallet, unboxed, and immediately moved into a pet free guest room in my house. They have not moved since then. These units are literally brand new. I have receipt/paperwork if requested.

Anyway, I want to part with one of these cabinets as it's really just overkill and I'm interested in a Micro-VR stack with two of the 210AV cabinets. I'd be willing to trade one of these cabs for that setup, or sell it outright for $800. IMG_20200421_104903.jpg I am currently unable to transport it so it's local pickup only (Casselberry, FL). If you're interested please let me know. Thank you!

2. gmarcus

gmarcus Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2003
    I want to sit on that bed and play for a while :bassist:

Dino78 and Mastermold like this.
  3. Heady

Heady Supporting Member

Sep 30, 2019
    Orlando, FL
    Not gonna lie... it's INTENSE! I've only ever turned that rig up to about "3" with the SVT-5 Pro.

4. emblymouse

emblymouse exempt Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    This redefines the term “Bedroom rig”.

5. BassBeginer64

BassBeginer64 Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2018
    Riverside Ca
    tumblr_nwj65uwmQM1rfd7lko1_400.gif

ErikP.Bass, Heady, 57pbass and 3 others like this.
  6. Wow! That's a rig!

Heady likes this.
  7. ErikP.Bass

ErikP.Bass Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2004
    Heady likes this.
  8. Heady

Heady Supporting Member

Sep 30, 2019
    Orlando, FL
    Still hoping someone has what I want to trade for. I would really love a nice Micro-VR setup. I've got my feelers out there for maybe some other Ampeg goodies? Somebody has to want one of these cabs, they're freaking brand new!

9. Treblefree

Treblefree

Apr 8, 2016
    Yes, I do want it, but I already have one and a 410HLF and a 210. Truly great stuff.

To anyone on the fence about what cabinet to buy, I don't think there is a better sounding cabinet made.

Heady likes this.
  10. mophead

mophead

Oct 24, 2004
    Texas Panhandle
    If that's the bedroom rig what do you play through on stage????

Good luck.

Treblefree likes this.
  11. Heady

Heady Supporting Member

Sep 30, 2019
    Orlando, FL
    Still hoping someone's interested...

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021