1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Pristine blackface Mesa Walkabout head in custom aluminum headcase

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by lomo, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    I have 2 Walkabout heads and am willing to sell one. I am selling a few items to generate cash for one of the new Mesa tube heads when they are released.

This is a virtually new head-a year old with very little use on it. Custom aluminum headcase has a Mesa black leather handle and 2 Mesa stickers. Great grab'n'go Mesa tone.

Street price on these is $1149. The headcase and handle were add-ons on top of that.

Price is $775 shipped in CONUS (from NY) or CAN (from Mtl).
    Note that in CAN, shipping to the maritimes or way up north will entail added cost if shipping exceeds $50. Price is firm. Kindly do not bother offering less, as I am under no pressure to sell. Trades considered would be a composite fEARful 12/6, or possibly a 500 watt micro head if at least 275 comes my way (will consider GB, GK micros or a WTX 500).

Note my other WA head is a 9.8/10 silver face with black lettering. As an alternative I'd sell that without the headcase for 550 shipped (pics on request).

Please note that currently I can only ship on Saturdays.

Attached Files:

2. lomo

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    mo pix

Attached Files:

3. lomo

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    deal in the works......

4. SactoBass

SactoBass I like all-tube amps! Supporting Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Sacramento CA
    Lomo: did the deal get sealed?

Inquiring bass-oriented minds want to know! :cool:

5. lomo

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    Done deal. Gone in (a little over) 60 seconds.
    Back to one walkabout again...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.