1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Pristine Phil Jones Briefcase - Original Owner

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by wheelsup247, Aug 27, 2017.

1. wheelsup247

wheelsup247 Wherever You Go, There You Are. Wear it low. Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    Shipping included to CONUS (lower 48) only. PayPal only. Original box. Includes Amp Cover (see last picture in this ad). I am the Original Owner and Purchased this Phil Jones Briefcase New in November 2016. It has been used in my home studio and at church. Pristine condition. No trades please. Original Owners Manual, AC Power Cord, 12V DC Coiled Charging Cable, and Allen Key included. Technical Specs are shown in a picture from the Owners Manual attached to this classified.
    IMG_1718.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    Mrmatt1972 likes this.
  2. tat2clod

tat2clod

Nov 19, 2011
    Bloomington IN
    I acquired my Briefcase used in the TB classifieds. The hype is true these are awesome little amps, it's hard to believe the tone that these are able to produce if your needing a practice/busking amp. GLWTS

wheelsup247 likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021