1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD PRlCE DROP READ Ibanez PJ Soundgear SR800 Pinterest Rare Transparent Red 'Make

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JazzBass1949, Mar 7, 2018.

1. JazzBass1949

JazzBass1949 I Did That Ya I played There Ya I Did What a Blast

Sep 21, 2009
    Southern ILLinois
    Price:
    Strings:
    !       A   1955 Chev 572  0004.jpg
    Ibanez SoundGrear SR800 Pinterest Very Rare Bass 90's
    Ibanez PJ Soundgear SR800 Pinterest 'Rare Transparent Red, Active Pickups, "The Bass is Around a 1995 to 99, and Was the Run on These, Particular' See-through's Red's" "and are Very Better Bass than the newer cheaper ones, By Far Everywhere on the Bass,,The Neck has Very Cool Inlay's, See-through Red on the Back of the Neck and Headstock, and has 24 frets' The Neck is Straight with no buzz,. Ibanez has Chrome and Black hardware' 'Bass has Some Normal Ware here and there' The Bass Has an Old TKL* Case, "it's 'Ruff' but' has kept the Bass'in Great Shape for A' 20yr.Old 'Plays Great and has Active P J Pickups, I Have tested the Bass with My Quantum* Cable through my Bass GK* System and seams to play Great' and all knobs do there thing, and Has any Style of Playing Sounds that you could ask for "Super Powerful lows' Mid range' and Highs"
    Paypal Only for Payment in US48's
    PRlCE DROP TO > $687.50 "With CASE" Shipped lN US48's<

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    joeypee likes this.
  2. JazzBass1949

JazzBass1949 I Did That Ya I played There Ya I Did What a Blast

Sep 21, 2009
    Southern ILLinois
    PRlCE DROP TO >$687.50 "With CASE" Shipped lN US48's