Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

pro ampeg rig and warwick corvette 6 string body for sale...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by wonderboy, May 27, 2003.

1. wonderboy

wonderboy

Oct 27, 2002
    i just bought a brand new warwick 6 string bass body with the thought of making it a project. but i have come to terms with the fact that right now i don't have the money nor the time to get everything and have it put it together. the body is in perfect condition. i will let it go for $250 which would include shipping/packaging/insurance. please email me at ilovebio@Hotmail.com if interested.

i also have an ampeg bass rig i am selling.
    brand new ampeg svt4pro bought in august of '02 and barely used. this is straight from the factory folks. It has been babied all it's life and in a 4 space grundorf rack the whole time as well. it has seen a few practices and a handful of live performances and one studio session. i have the original receipt for $1099 and all the warranty info as well as the manual. i will let the whole package go for $950 + shipping.

i also have an ampeg bxt410hlf4 (4ohm) bass cabinet. victor wooten/steve bailey designed cabinet. it was also bought in august for $899.
    i will sell it for $650 + shipping ect.

feel free to make offers as well. these are must sell items. thank you.

ilovebio@Hotmail.com

2. Ben_P

Ben_P

Oct 2, 2001
    Alberta, Canada
    Wrong forum.

3. SlavaF

SlavaF

Jul 31, 2002
    Edmonton AB

Yup. Try here.