1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Pro Audio Land

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Malachi71, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Malachi71

Malachi71

Oct 11, 2007
    Has anyone every bought and amps, cabs, or anything from this company? I saw them on Ebay. Are they a solid company?

2. link?

sounds shady, that name just screams "D.O.A. amps for sale!"

3. Malachi71

Malachi71

Oct 11, 2007
  4. hmm. call them up, see what their "too low to list" price is. Ask them where their warehouse is, how low shipping period lasts, ask if they've had complaints recently with other customers (they are obliged to tell you if they have problems) things like "Have any of your former customers taken advantage of your extended warrenty?"

If it seems ok to you, then go for it. Then tell us about it, because I'm looking to pick up one of these as well.

5. Vinny D

Vinny D

Jan 9, 2007
    Warwick, RI
    They have over 5000 sales on Ebay with a 99.7% approval, I see no reason not to trust them that they would ship you what you ordered.

6. yeah, my first comment was based solely on their name, second after a quick glance at their ebay profile, and this one's after looking over their feedback.

Do it up, let us know how much their super low price is!! (it says if you contact them they can give you a better deal!)

7. Malachi71

Malachi71

Oct 11, 2007
    O.K. here is what I found out. I emailed them a best offer of $250 (I know that's crazy low) and got a response back of $300. So there you have have it. RPM new with extended warranty for 6 months.

8. charl

charl

May 15, 2006
    Tulsa, OK
    I purchased a PBBDI from them about a year ago. Transaction went smoothly with zero problems.