1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Pro quality earphones (Audio Technica EP3) & Guitar pickups (Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by vangkm, Oct 13, 2015.

1. vangkm

vangkm

Apr 27, 2007
    I've got a bunch of odds and ends laying around, not being used so I'd like to get rid of them. I would consider trades for mics: Shure SM57/58, Sennheiser MD441, e609/906. I'd also consider Bareknuckle Pickups in trade.

Audio Technica EP3 Dynamic In-Ear Heaphones *brand new* ($70 shipped/PP) These came new with my M2 systems and were never used. They will come with: extensions adapter, 2 pairs of tips and a carrying pouch.

If you want both sets I can do $125 shipped/PP on both pairs. That's only $6 more for 2 new pairs than 1 new pair online ($119).

This is what Audio Technica says about the EP3: "The EP3 Dynamic In-Ear Headphones are equipped with proprietary Audio-Technica dynamic drivers offering a full frequency response and richly detailed high-fidelity sound. They come with three sizes of flexible earpieces and universal-fit foam tips for a custom fit, increased isolation and long-wearing listening comfort."

Features:

• High-fidelity sound—Deliver an exceptionally pure audio signal
    • Ultra-compact design—Ideal for on-stage use with M2 and M3 Wireless Monitor Systems
    • Sound isolation—In-ear design forms an acoustic seal for isolation from background noise
    • Customized comfort—Soft interchangeable earpieces (small, medium & large sizes, plus ear-conforming foam tips) provide a custom fit
    • Compact protective case—Hard carrying case protects in-ear headphones & accessories
    • Soft pouch—Protective pouch provides additional storage option
    • Y cable—Includes an adjustable sleeve for a secure, comfortable fit
    • Locking mini-plug—Gold-plated stereo mini-plug with locking collar provides exceptional corrosion resistance, superb conductivity, secure connection
    • Extension cable/adapter—Includes a 25 cm (9.8”) extension cable with a 3.5 mm mini-plug suitable for use with MP3 and other portable players
    FullSizeRender9_zpskaavzqhm.
    FullSizeRender7_zpsoi87d0zu.

Seymour Duncan Custom Shop '59 Alnico II Humbucker ($125 shipped/PP) Great custom wind, sounds killer for your vintage/modern Les Paul. Wound by MJ, this pickup pairs well with the MJ wound Seymour Duncan '59 I'm selling in another listing. It comes with the original box and documents. There is approximately 12.5" of lead left.

pickups_SD_customshop_Alnico_IIs_zps7zpj41et.

DiMarzio Air Norton Neck Humbucker ($35 shipped/PP) Older good used condition Air Norton from the 80s or 90s (it came out of a 1990 Tom Anderson superstrat). 4 conductor lead, standard spacing with 9" of lead left.

pickupups_dimarzio_air_norton_01_zpsejyzwdqs.

pickupups_dimarzio_air_norton_02_zpsmpmwcpyy.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  2. vangkm

vangkm

Apr 27, 2007
    ttt

3. vangkm

vangkm

Apr 27, 2007
    ttt

4. vangkm

vangkm

Apr 27, 2007