Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pro Tour SWR Rig

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by thumpmaster, Jul 19, 2004.

1. thumpmaster

thumpmaster

Feb 22, 2002
    Maryland
    I am helping a friend sell his old tour rig. He used it for about 8 months. Now he has a new endorsement deal, and the SWR gear must go. Anyway, he is selling it as a FULL RIG ONLY!!! (3) SM900's (3) Henry 8x8's, and (3) Big Bertha's. Everything for $4200!!! Hopefully, I will have a pic by the end of the week..............If it last that long!

2. thumpmaster

thumpmaster

Feb 22, 2002
    Maryland
    I'm getting tons of questions about the rig, so let me clarify. If it were me, I would split, and make all of you happy. Unfortunately, I can't make that happen. My friend is currently touring, and has all of the gear packed up in a truck. So as you can imagine, he is wayyy too busy to accomendate a ton of different deals. His goal is to sell the entire rig in one big deal, and be done with it. I also know that he is willing to deliver the rig for a flat fee (determined by where you live). If it doesn't sell by time he comes through this way again, I will keep it at my house, where where I can take the time to sell individual components. Unfortunately, that won't be until fall.

3. thumpmaster

thumpmaster

Feb 22, 2002
    Maryland
    SOLD!!!