problem with cab/head

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by fun with fender, Mar 14, 2002.

1. I bought a hartke 410XL and the HA3500 head about 2-3 months ago brand new..i play it with a fender jazz....I treat it very very well and dont ever turn it up past 2 1/2. When i first bought it i the head was all broke and i had to get that replaced..When i first got th cab and brought it into my basement i heard something rolling around or moving in the bottom of it., but i didnt do anythng about it....but, today i noticed weird crackly noises coming from my cab..the only way to decribe it was loud crackling noises..i only had it at about 1 to 1 1/2 master basically im pissed off. does anyone have any clue what could be wrong?? maybe its the piece that was rolling in it.. someone reply please... thanks
  2. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    Nope, don't have a clue. This will probably get moved to the "Amps" forum, where people live for this kind of question. Good luck.
  3. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Could a screw have worked its way out and gotten inside the Cab? I had this happen on a PA speaker, once. It was VERY annoying, but never did any damage. Probably could have, though, if I hadn't caught it. Good luck!