Here's the thing... something about my set up/rehersal space causes it to overheat easily and go into safe mode. I've tried everything to keep it cool, but to no avail. I think a major factor is that my cab doesn't offer a heavy enough load to suck up all those watts. I dunno and I can't find anyone who can figure it out. I just don't want to worry about it cutting out when I really need it. I even took it into an amp tech in LA; he found everything intact and functioning as it should. I have tried connecting it to my classic ampeg 8x10 in mono and stereo and it still does it. Could be a problem with my cabinet? It hasn't been altered in any way. I am out of ideas. I tries hard wiring pre amps to power amps with patch cables, using the mute graphic eq selector... EVERYTHING. Does anyone have a clue and if not would anyone want it?