Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

problems with guitar japan

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by mindflow, Nov 3, 2005.

1. mindflow

mindflow

Oct 31, 2004
    San Diego
    so i was looking at getting this CIJ bass and ishibashi never replied to my emails so i went with guitarjapan.com in the hopes that they would be a little more english friendly, which they seemed to be. i went ahead and placed an order, then they sent me a confirmation email which showed the price without shipping and it was asking me to confirm the order. i wrote back, told them that the order was correct and to please ship. waited a day and no response. then i payed through paypal and havent heard for a couple of days. any one else had any probelems with them? theyre ebay score is almost 100%, except for one guy who was mad about customs duties. i wonder what i should do, this is torture. i want that bass bad.

2. Keep on writing and be patient. Maybe you should write that you want to cancelle the order. That may grab their attention.

3. don't worry, the guy's legit. I bought a bass from him a while back and was very pleased with the transaction.

4. mindflow

mindflow

Oct 31, 2004
    San Diego
    now im pissed because ishibashi offers the same bass for about a 100 bucks less. damn, i hate GAS, it makes you do dumb things