Procables and sound question

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Dave, Mar 9, 2005.

1. I ordered the following:

1 Power SC4-NLNL 12/2
    Shrink Tube Color=Black
    1 Power SCBM Labels for (1+,2+)
    1 Power SC04-1414 12/2
    Shrink Tube Color=Black

The middle part, the $3 thing, thats the right thing for getting a speakon/speakon cable for bridge mono use on a power amp to a speaker.

And they arent going to do that to the 1/4 to 1/4 cable are they? They'll do it to the the speakon/speakon right?

Sorry, dont mean to offend anyone or anything, just wanted to make sure I ordered the right thing.

2. Pretty please someone help me.
  3. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    did you email Todd? He's pretty quick to reply.

(and I'm not sure what you are ordering)
  4. Ah, ok.

Well i did two nights ago, no reply.

As for the order I ordered a 4 foot regular speakon/speakon cable, Link , this thing Link , and this, Link .

I guess my main question is, is he going to make to 1/4 inch cable the one for mono bridge use instead of the speakon one? I want the speakon one for bridged use.

Hope this is a bit clearer.

My question may actually be rather stupid, as I do not know if you can even do that to regular 1/4" ended cable.

Thanks for any help.
  5. rockindoc

rockindoc Daily Lama

Jan 26, 2002
    Bonham, Tx
    You're OK. Ordering the SCBM option means one end of the Spk-Spk cable will be wired for bridge mode, and labeled as such (Bridge or Amp side), and the other end will be labeled "cabinet" or "speaker". Your 1/4" cable won't be altered.
  6. Wonderful news. Thank you very much, just wanted to make it wasnt possible that hed misinterpret and make the 1/4" cable like that.

You have revlieved much anxiety, and I thank you doc.
  7. How long does processing normally take?

Its been three days and on the site it still says processing. Is this normal?
  8. the dude

the dude Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2004
    Heck, I want to say mine came in 3 days - o.k. it was more than that, but they came quick!
  9. Todd is a great guy, and has always treated me right on my numerous orders. Sometimes he may take a couple of days to respond depending on if his band is out playing somewhere on the road. If you have any questions or are unsure of anything, just let him know exactly what you want, and he will build it for you.

Great quality cables.!! and always great customer service!!