Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ProClassic 2x10 (Ampeg meets SWR)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by BillyB_from_LZ, Aug 4, 2004.

1. BillyB_from_LZ

BillyB_from_LZ Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2000
    Chicago
    I'm offering up my ProClassic 2x10, best described as resembling a tolex-era Ampeg 210Pro with an SWR crossover and Foster tweeter.

The cabinet is 3/4 in. plywood, covered with black tolex. The grille is black with white piping (just like an Ampeg). Acme-like handles on the sides and big rubber feet on the sides and bottom. The woofers are secured with T-nuts and machine screws.

The woofers are Celestion/Ampeg Pro series rated 150 watts each. Total system impedance, 8 ohms.

It's in great shape, sounds excellent. I just have too many cabinets.

I'm asking $130 plus shipping. If you're interested, please send me an email or a PM and we'll work something out.

Questions are welcome!

2. BillyB_from_LZ

Sep 7, 2000
    Chicago
    Picture of the markings on the woofers...

3. Transverz

Transverz believer of the Low End Theory

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM sent! Thanks! :hyper:

-T

4. Transverz

Transverz believer of the Low End Theory

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM sent again!

:D

-T

5. BillyB_from_LZ

Sep 7, 2000
    Chicago
    Thanks for the inquiries...the cabinet has been sold.

I'll be putting up an ad for a pair of 1x10s shortly. Essentially halves of Goliath II Jr. with PAS woofers, Foster tweeters, SWR like crossovers and front ports. Cute, small and they sound great!!!!