1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Product dimension of Gretsch G6220 Junior Jet Bass II?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Swan Lake, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Swan Lake

Swan Lake

Aug 6, 2019
    Hello, I'm interested in learning how to play a bass guitar. I find that Gretsch G6220 Junior Jet II is perhaps a good choice for a complete beginner like me.

Bass :: G2220 Electromatic® Junior Jet™ Bass II Short-Scale, Black Walnut Fingerboard, Torino Green

However, before I make the jump and buy it, I need to know about this bass guitar's dimension so I can also get the proper hard /gig case. For some reason, Gretsch does not publish its dimension in their website. I have contacted them, but the guy who responded did not have the product in his office, so he also couldn't give me an answer.

Is there anyone here owning this bass guitar already? If yes, can you help me please and let me know the following:

Body Length:
    Body Height:
    Lower Bout Width:
    Middle Bout Width:
    Upper Bout Width:
    Overall Length:

I would be very grateful. Thank you very much.

2. adk teleman

adk teleman

Aug 28, 2011
    Alex Bay NY
    I got a Gator case from Sweetwater that fits it perfectly.
    Here is the product id

GTSAGTRBASS

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021