Professional photos of bass guitars

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by flashgod, Nov 13, 2016.

1. I am looking for professional photos of bass guitars for my stairway. If possible in monochrome. If you have some, please share. Thanks for your help in advance.

2. Jeff Scott

Jeff Scott Rickenbacker guru..........

Apr 11, 2006
    Professional photographers like to get get paid for their profession work. How much are you offering?;)

Les Ismoor, twinjet and project_c like this.
  3. petrus61

petrus61 Supporting Member

Would you settle for pictures of a bald, old guy in a turtleneck playing an expensive bass in full color? Seems to be plenty of those images floating around the internet. Otherwise, Google is your friend. I think there was a bass photography thread on TB at some point with some nice, non copywritten images. Also, you'd be amazed what phone cameras are capable of these days...why not some shots of your basses?

MobileHolmes and tfer like this.
  4. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

There are some great photographers on DeviantArt.com. I've found a few nice photos for my computer's desktops, wallpapers, screensaver, etc…but if I wanted a print, I'd be damn sure to get permission from the original artist and offer payment if asked. After all, this is their livelihood. :greedy: ;)

Here's one example…

CrystallineLattice on DeviantArt

jazz_bass_by_crystallinelattice-d50m42c.jpg

flashgod and jd56hawk like this.
  5. TMARK

TMARK

Jan 10, 2012
    Richmond VA
    You should commission someone. Be prepared to pay. I was a commercial photographer for a long while. Depending on the style and number of prints, for a commercial job I would charge about $3,000 for the photography, then depending on how much post work is needed and the size of prints, say $500 per selected print at 16x20.

6. Just buy one of the several Fender Bass coffee table books and frame some of the pics. If you want some off the wall stuff check out the "In praise of weird basses" thread. Download onto thumb drive and have your local kinkos print them in your chosen size. Matte, frame, voila' done dealio.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021