Discussion in 'Off Topic [DB]' started by Bob Gollihur, Feb 1, 2002.

1. Bob Gollihur

Bob Gollihur

Mar 22, 2000
    New Joisey Shore
    Big Cheese Emeritus: Gollihur Music
    Hey Guys (gals?)

I've been told that my TB Profile isn't quite right- could someone take a gander and let me know if the links and other info is correct.

I no longer get notices when somebody replies to a thread in which I participated, and get no notices if someone sends a private message, either, despite my profile settings.

TIA! Bob
  2. Works fine from here except for a few pictures that don't show up on your site, but no age. Are you that young?
  3. yawnsie

Apr 11, 2000
    Bob. your profile looks fine to me. I know that Paul has disabled some TB features to make sure that the server runs more smoothly - I'm not sure, but I think they might just be temporary. Try having a look in "My Talkbass" at the top of the page to check to see if your settings have been changed at all.
  4. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Hmmm, today it's working fine. Yesterday when I clicked on your Homepage link, I got sent somewhere else that had "Under Construction" signs all over it.

Sorry if that was a false alarm. BTW, your "" is also working today. Maybe it was my computer that was blinking.....
  5. Bob Gollihur

Bob Gollihur

Mar 22, 2000
    New Joisey Shore
    Big Cheese Emeritus: Gollihur Music
    the index file was missing from the server somehow a couple days ago when someone else mentioned that the site was 'down'. I reloaded it (and corrected some obsolete links) and it seems to be ok now.

I do appreciate all alerting me to any site problems. I'll be bringing up pretty soon, as another place to store information, and I've got a lot of sites to manage and nobody to catch the errors I make but me ;)

I hope to be able to continue to gather wisdom in forum posts, 2xbass list replies, etc., and post them for reference, linked to my site. The more we know the more dangerous we become.