1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Programmable Light Shows

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Korbl, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Korbl

Korbl

Feb 1, 2011
    Afternoon TB'ers.

I'm getting things in motion of doing some solo music live and have been very interested in trying to figure out what I can do as for the live show since I plan on doing a one person act ( since where I'm at, there's not too many musicians ). The music I'm going to be performing will have a full band sound ( guitars, drums, electronics, etc ) but I know that the live show may be affected slightly negative since it will just be me alone playing on stage so I am interested in getting the right equipment to make some sort of my own small light show that goes with the music. I would greatly appreciate some input on programs, good websites to check out, anything to put me in the right direction. Thank you for your time. :hyper:

2. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Banned

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    You seen Squarepushers show? Maybe you can steal a few ideas from him? ;)

3. Korbl

Korbl

Feb 1, 2011
    I've heard of him before but never checked him out till now...Dear lord that's some awesome stuff. Thank you.

4. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Banned

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    You're welcome :)

Thought you'd dig it. There's quite a few Squarepausher fans/threads round these parts. Dig one out and see if anyone can give you more tech advice.