1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Proguitarshop customer sale

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Jared Lash, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    This is week 5 of their 6 week sale. At the moment all(?) EHX pedals are 20% off. Previously it was Pigtronix, MI and a couple others I can't remember. Shame is, outside of the Nano Stone (which I rebought just recently) and the Micro Synth that I got in a trade, I'm just not really interested in EHX stuff for some reason.

For those of you that are, I thought it was worth mentioning as it's a pretty good deal.

Speaking of prices - this is old news I'm sure, but I was surfing a bit and just saw that new Frantone Bassweets are going for $340. Wow. Is that a result of Fran closing her doors or did the prices jump before that?

2. daystcity

daystcity

Mar 23, 2008
    Where am I?!?!?
    How do you use it, I see EHX pedals at normal price :confused: Sweet deal though!

3. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    You need the customer code.

I believe it is EHX20

I'm pretty sure it was an email sent to anyone who had bought a pedal from their website so I can't imagine it's all that secret.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've bought from PGS a few times and nothing but positive experiences. Solid prices, good selection, fast shipping and a generous return policy.

I generally go to ToneFactor or PedalGeeks first, but that's no knock on PGS.

4. daystcity

daystcity

Mar 23, 2008
    Where am I?!?!?
    Nice memory, and thanks for the tip!
    edit: Free priority 2-3 day shipping too! Sweet!

5. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    i dont think Fran ever changed her prices.

6. Shame they don't have the voicebox on their website.

7. shinobi

shinobi

Nov 24, 2007
    Aichi, Japan
    the last time the prices of frantones went up (that i can remember) was a long time ago. probably at least a year ago