Prom pics!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Whafrodamus, May 15, 2005.

1. Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    Here's a picture of me on friday with my date, right before prom. Woo!

2. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA

Nice date. :)

Nicer hair. ;)
  3. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Whafrodamus is my god damn hero.
  4. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
  5. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    Seeing as you can afford an Alembic and a Thumb NT and that nice Jazz and all the other high end stuff you own(ed) One would think you could afford a hair cut...or at least a pair of scissors... :D
  6. I need a new mop head for work. You in ?
  7. Lowtonejoe

Lowtonejoe Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Richland, WA

Good job dude!

And all of a sudden the avatar makes sense!

8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I didn't go to prom 2001... and I actually don't regret it... well I do in a sense. There were two girls I was suppose to ask to the prom, but I hate the: Boys need to ask girls out rule. I believe in a womans right to ask me to the prom, but maybe they thought I'd find it degrading. I just didn't want to rent a tux, buy some girl dinner, etc just so I can hang out in the gym with some girl having an awkward date, listening to all the awesome pop music.

It's not worth the build up... so I avoided it. Maybe when I'm withered and grey I'll regret it... I doubt it.
  9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    P.S. Don't cut your hair.
  10. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Yes. I am Pro Ask.
  11. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I should join into the whafroness
  12. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    You may be the oldest looking high schooler in history. I'd guess you for about 28 in that pic.
  13. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    Whafros were cool until they became a calling card for high-pitched guitarists w/abandonment issues.

This thread needs Angela Davis.

14. Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    You are the man. Excellent fro and quite the hot date.

15. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    So Fro, did you get lucky ? :p

I didn't go to my prom, and you know what, I don't regret it one bit. As the anti-social, non-conformist I was (and still am) I didnt feel like spending my night with a bunch of meat heads whose only intention for the night was to get drunk and get some action.

Bitter? You bet!
  16. Well I, for one, went to both my own and my girlfriend's prom (graduated a year before me) and we both had a good time. Actually, the after-prom was the best part. Just thinking about it makes me want to start a camp fire and get stinkin drunk with friends.....yeah....I'm cool.
  17. I went to my prom this year, I'll post a pic of me and my sexy self(with my date too :cool: )
  18. bassjus

Mar 30, 2004
  19. Hey, whaf. I think there are two questions plaguing everyones' minds here. First, was this one of the girls you watched Sex and the City and ate pancakes with? And second, did you have a good time?
  20. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Heh. I swear somebody's been secretly documenting my life story on Talkbass every time I read a Matt Till post.

My apartment's bug-free...what gives?