Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Promotional ideas

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by LumpyGravy, Aug 22, 2002.

1. LumpyGravy

LumpyGravy Guest

May 8, 2002
    I need to ask the members of talkbass for some advice. My band is in the process of getting our out. We are considering T-shirts. I offered bumper stickers or just stickers to use for promo. My favor to be asked is:
    Where can I get a good deal and a fairly decent quality?
    I want a reliable outfit hopefully in the Southern California area, but I can work with the USPS.

Thanx for the help.

2. lessthanpunk

lessthanpunk

May 6, 2002
  3. LumpyGravy

LumpyGravy Guest

May 8, 2002
  4. lessthanpunk

lessthanpunk

May 6, 2002
    your surely welcome, post back and tell us how it went.

5. LumpyGravy

LumpyGravy Guest

May 8, 2002
    Hey Lessthanpunk, Just letting you know that I submitted the idea to the band. They seem to like it, and we should be ordering soon. Thanx again for the site.

6. lessthanpunk

lessthanpunk

May 6, 2002
    your very welcome, if you make it on your computer, dont use ms paint, or anything like that, use photoshop, and make sure the pixels are 300 dpi, if you dont, it will look very crappy.good luck!

7. LumpyGravy

LumpyGravy Guest

May 8, 2002
    Thanx for the info.

8. LumpyGravy

LumpyGravy Guest

May 8, 2002
    Less than Punk,
    Well we finally received the stickers. It took a while, but they were worth waitng for. They are very impressive. Thanks again. Good luck in your MUSIC.

9. Man! I wish I had known about sticker guy 3 months ago! We paid almost triple for our stickers! CRAP!!!

Oh, well.....we'll get our next batch from 'em.

Anybody know where to get good prices on some T-Shirts?