Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Props for some excellent customer service...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Hackster, Nov 7, 2003.

1. http://www.heartwoodes.com/products.htm

I emailed 'em that my strap (looks exactly like the one on the top of the page) had broken during a recent gig, but that it was out of warranty and the receipt is long gone. Here's their prompt reply...

John, Your in luck, only 2 or 3 have broke in the last 3 years and all you have to do is send a $10.00 check or money order (to cover shipping/handling) and the broken strap and we'll be glad to replace it for you. We're here to keep you satisfied! So send us back the strap and we'll send you out another and hopefully you'll tell your buds or you'll buy another one in the future, you can always use another Heartwoodes! Thanks for supporting Heartwoodes and we'll have you back wearing your beloved again real soon!! Best Regards, Doug Linkous/Heartwoodes, Inc

No way could I afford $50 for a new one, so this is way cool. Just wanted to give these guys a shout out, since that kind of service is rare enough nowadays.

2. Dude...thats awsome!

thats a good straregy for business(being nice;))

enjoy the strap

3. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Cool! Moved to Misc...

4. jaggedsphere

jaggedsphere

Jul 15, 2002
    Ottawa
    those are the most beautiful straps I have ever seen...hmmm ideas are popping....think I'll make my own
    :bassist:

edit: where could one purchase the wood parts for those? I was thinking sbout using bone and doing the Native Indian choker thing....