Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Props to Chris Fitzgerald

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by Celarier, Sep 17, 2002.

1. Celarier

Celarier

Sep 5, 2002
    Washington, DC
    Just wanted to say that The'Newbies' information has been invaluable to me and I guess has been and will be for others new to the Double bass. So much I learned from this person. Thank you, I will become a supporting member now. Hope is all is well with your little one. Peace.

2. dhuffguitars

dhuffguitars Luthier/Bass Wanker depending on your opinion

Sep 18, 2001
    SPOKANE WA
    I have been using the newbies section a lot this last couple weeks.

Darrin

3. thrash_jazz

thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    Indeed a formidably undertaken organizational task, which will eventually lead to DURRL having more newbie henchmen than that John Turner guy. :)

Thanks!

4. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Durrl's a girl, guys.

5. She really should add that to the newbie list.
    Darn half a Pat.

6. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY

Only on Sundays, Adam....only on Sundays. And even then I stay in, since that whole leg-shaving thing is a major drag.

No pun intended.

And thanks for the props, everybody. The newbie links things are a great way to unwind after a gig, and when I look up and see 2000+ views, I know that the time was put to good use. Now would also be a good time to remind you all that if you find any resources either here at TB or outside on the net, you can send me the link and I'll post it in the appropriate thread. Kudos to JAZZBOHEMIAN for sending me the first batch of links that became the DB Misc theory links thread (Take a bow, Mr. Rodriguez. And while you're down there, pick up that soap, wouldya?), and to JELLO BOWLCUT for the great Luthier rants in DB Setup.