Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Props to Chris!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by Jeff Bollbach, Mar 30, 2002.

1. Jeff Bollbach

Jeff Bollbach Jeff Bollbach Luthier, Inc.

Dec 12, 2001
    freeport, ny
    Chris Fitzgerald deserves some kudos here. He has created a helluva resource for bassists in the Topic Links. This could become an online force little cousin of All Hail Bob's House.
    I for one found it most interesting to go back and read what people were talking about in TB antiquity-I sure would have liked to have participated in some of those threads. It is also curious to see familiar stalwart names back then and plenty of completely unfamiliar ones.
    Yea Chris!

2. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Jeff,

Thanks...it's not that big a deal, since all I have to do to make these link things is scroll, read, copy and paste. It's a nice way to wind down from gigs anyway. Again, I'd like to mention that I'm still looking for links to put in these threads, and they don't have to be TB links. Perhaps you have some luthier related links (from your site or elsewhere) that you think would be useful? If so, please send 'em my way...I can use all the help I can get. The same goes for anybody else who stumbles across anything useful. (hint, hint.....) :)

Oh, and BTW, you CAN participate in some of the discussions that are linked - just reply to the thread, and it gets bounced back to the top and "reopened". If you have something to say, go for it!

Ed, what about that page of slow practice philosophy from your teacher, or some of your arpeggio workouts?