Props to Hartke!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by thirtypoint87, Sep 4, 2010.

1. thirtypoint87

thirtypoint87

Feb 9, 2004
    Manager/Repairman: Music-Go-Round
    Well, I'm not a Hartke player or a huge fan of their sound* but I became a huge fan of Larry and his company yesterday.

Last Saturday a customer returned to the store with a Hartke combo amp that had a blown speaker. He'd bought it from us and it was under warranty so I informed our dealer rep (local in town). Ultimately, he called me back on Monday to get the serial number off the amp, and a replacement driver showed up on Friday. That's FOUR DAYS LATER. Brilliant.

I'm not naming names, but I've had experiences with companies where it took 10 days of leaving messages with somebody to get a call back to explain the Return Process at which point I could begin filling out forms awaiting authorizations from other departments.

Hartke just solved the problem. Nicely done.

*(Easy there, lemme have my opinion -- I think I just gave plenty of love here....!)

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021