1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Props to tubesandmore.com!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Dennis99, Apr 20, 2010.

1. The world is full of so much negativity, I wanted to offer a positive service experience that some of you may benefit from.

I ordered some Bourns pots from tubesandmore.com last week. Immediately after placing my order, I realized I had ordered solid shaft instead of split shaft. I sent them an email about the need to modify the order. "Mike" replied the next morning and changed one of the pots before it went out the door (rather than all). I reread my email and realized that I did not communicate well that I needed them all changed. No sweat! I placed another order for the right parts (they are only like $2.50 each). After placing this second order, I get a shipping confirmation and realized I hadn't gotten one with the first and sent another email just confirming that the order did ship. Again, "Mike" responded the next morning apologetic about my need to place the 2nd order, refunded my shipping and a portion of the order.

THAT is how service should be! These guys were personal, professional, and did the right thing even though they really didn't have to. I highly recommend them for any electronic parts, tubes, etc. :)

2. DanRJBrasil

DanRJBrasil

Jun 10, 2007
    good one