1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pros and cons of hitchhiking question

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by paniak17, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Well, I was listening to one of my favorite albums of all time (Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking by Roger Waters) for the millionth time, and I suddenly realized something. I'm pretty sure the whole album is in 3/4's (Edit: or sometimes 6/8's) time. Can somebody verify this for me? Maybe I'm just counting triplets, I don't know, but i'm pretty sure it is. Thankssssss.

2. -Kramer-

-Kramer-

Dec 9, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    So I thought this thread was going to be about hitchiking...I feel stupid now.

3. Make that two of us... :scowl:

4. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Hitchhiking is a good way to get around and meet people at the same time - but the cons are that you have no control about how fast you move and where you will be at any time - plus your safety could be compromised....:meh:

5. bump

6. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Thats very true Bruce. I also find it's hard for me to hitch a ride to the gig with My SVT rig and six basses.:meh:

7. ChenNuts44

ChenNuts44

Nov 18, 2001
    Davenport, IA
    Six? Hell, I'd be surprised if your own bandmates weren't passing you by on the roadside.