SOLD PROTEC Bass Guitar Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Famous Shamus, Oct 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Famous Shamus

Famous Shamus Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2008
    NYC
    Price:
    I have a brand new, never used PROTEC Bass soft case/Gig bag. For a soft case, its really nice....on the same level as a Sadowsky Portabag. Save yourself a few bucks and shipping, tax, etc and buy this! Comes from a clean, smoke and pet free house. 100 dollars plus shipping. Feel free to make offers

From the website:

Protec CTG233 Bass Guitar Contego PRO PAC Case

-Adjustable/removable padded neck block with zippered storage pocket, soft non-abrasive tear resistant nylex lining, 2 adjustable/removable suspension end-pin pads, and puncture resistant lid patches
    -Ultra-strong lightweight honeycomb perimeter frame deflects impacts, shock absorbing multilayer multi-density foam protection, and weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior
    -Thickly padded backpack straps with secure strap when not in use, dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap, and QuickLock allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
    -Backside rubberized grab handle & 3 gusseted storage pockets (1 large music pocket, 1 large cable pocket with built-in organizer, 1 head stock tuner & strap pocket)
    -Long-lasting custom zippers, durable molded rubber feet, and backside ring for closet hook

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  2. mchildree

mchildree Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2000
    AL/GA
    Can you measure the interior width at the lower bout area, please?

3. Famous Shamus

Famous Shamus Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2008
    NYC
    91O9GcED-sL._SL1500_.jpg
    Here you go Mike...the actual widest part is closer to 14 1/2". There are moveable, removable pads that make up the 1/2". Does this help?

4. mchildree

mchildree Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2000
    AL/GA
    Thanks! I wish it helped, but I'm afraid my bass (the one I'm playing in my avatar) is too wide. These are really nice bags...I'm sure someone will snap it up.

5. FrenchBassQC

FrenchBassQC Supporting Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Gatineau QC CA
    I have two of them and they are great bags for the price...

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021