1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Protest The Hero - Blindfolds Aside

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by You Gotta Faxe, Mar 4, 2008.

1. You Gotta Faxe

You Gotta Faxe

Aug 22, 2006
    I can't seem to find any decent tabs online for this song, or for that matter by these guys at all. I was wondering if anyone has a good tab for them or is willing to tab the song out.

While I'm at it, does anyone know of any software that lets you boost bass and slow down the song, kind of like those song learning tools they advertise in magazines? I've been looking but I can't find anything.

2. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    check to see if they have a music book published. if not, 'buy' guitar pro. you can download the GP versions of it offline for free.

3. eedre

eedre

Feb 26, 2007
    St. Louis,MO
    Yeah, I'm not if it's this song. But I sat down one day and figured out about 2 bars in 30 minutes.

Good luck! :)

4. You Gotta Faxe

You Gotta Faxe

Aug 22, 2006
    I'd figure it out myself if I could actually hear the bass, but I can't.

I've got guitar pro, it's just finding anything accurate that's bugging me, nothing seems to be correct.

5. eedre

eedre

Feb 26, 2007
    St. Louis,MO
    Any reason why you want to learn this song?

I guess it's a good technique exercise and ear development, but there's really no creative or artistic value to learning it!

I give these guys kudos for keeping it all straight for 3+ minutes though!

6. You Gotta Faxe

You Gotta Faxe

Aug 22, 2006
    I really just want to improve on my speed and technique, and I like the band. :p