Proud of them?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Dragen, Feb 9, 2001.

1. Dragen

Aug 31, 2000
    Do you have songs which you are proud of? I want to hear them. My e-mail is kind of down right now, but perhaps you have a link, aye? Please put 'em here :) (how do you use those real smileyfaces?). My band put some songs up on the I have the link in my signature (at least I think so). Check it out if you're interested in rock of a kind we have yet to determine.
  2. yawnsie

Apr 11, 2000
    I'm proud of most of our songs, but our perfectionist singer hasn't allowed any demos to go out yet, so no Mp3s I'm afraid. We're in the process of mixing one though, and when it's eventually ready it'll be found at:

So keep going there to see if anything's been put up! (Mmm... blatant plugs!)
  3. Well, there IS this one instrumental (for now?) piece that we composed a while ago that I'm feeling very proud of, but none of us have any recording equipment, and none of us know how to work any recording equipment.
    Well, we COULD always just get some cruddy little tape player & record onto it while we're playing, but I don't think any of us has one of those, either. :oops:
  4. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i'm really proud of the instrumental (the link's in my sig). i wrote it, including most of the drum and guitar parts, and played all the synths, along with the bass.
  5. Dragen

Aug 31, 2000
    I downloaded your song, John Turner, but my Realplayer said it had expired. Couldn't get a ew one either. What kind of music is it?