Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Proud owner of a Peavey Cirrus 4

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by suturtrad, May 28, 2002.

1. suturtrad

suturtrad

Apr 25, 2002
    I would like to thank everyone who contributed with their commentarys about the subject "How about Peavey Cirrus?" Well; I bought it yesterday and I am so very, very pleased, thanks again.

2. petch

petch Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
    Smart move, congrats! :D

3. :D SUPERB:D And congrats.

I'd love one. And I'd love an Orange head and cab to go with it.

Oh well......

John

4. rickreyn

rickreyn

Jun 16, 2000
    Lutz, Florida
    You did well, my son. Great bass. Any pics?

5. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Dude, big mistake. You should have done some research here, you would have found that nobody likes those Cirrus basses here. Heck, anything by Peavey is thought of as crap around here.....

... just kidding. Congrats from a fellow Awesome Peavey Bass owner (mine's a Palaedium).;)

6. rickreyn

rickreyn

Jun 16, 2000
    Lutz, Florida
    He pulleth thy leg. Philbiker is a pioneer into the land of Peavey.

7. Want me to polish it up for you? I'll just put it in my truck and take it off to my secret polishing hut in Southern France. I'll take super good care of it, my polishing facility is top of the line!
    I'll just hold onto it until you call me back. Oh my number? its unlisted....but you can find it, its on the highest peak of the Himylayas, etched on ice in a hidden cave.....guarded by ninja yetis......with lasers......bye!

P.S. Call me!

P.P.S. congrats on the bass! (call me)

8. ScJaxx

ScJaxx Guest

Mar 15, 2002
    VA
    congrats, i will soon too be an owner, cept mine is a 6 string walnut/maple:)

9. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Congrats. You did good.:D :cool:

10. Grats! I love dem things! One day in the far, distant future when the moratorium on bass purchases passes, I will have one! Yes I will :)