Proud owner of...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by xb100, May 21, 2004.

1. xb100

Mar 24, 2004
    NH, In
    A peavey tnt 115!!!!!!! Holy cow!!!!!!! That thing is awesome 150 watts at 8ohms 280 watts at 4 ohms with external speaker!!!! 7 band eq i think man im so HAPPY :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Grand total was 519$ i got about 120$ cheaper than retail!!! Its in layway now but ill be getting in the next few days!!! Man i was floored when i pluged in and played what power!!!! I also plugged it into a peavey 4x10!!! holy crap!!!! had the volume at 9 oclock and was playing Nativity in Black from sabbath the whole store room was shaking!!!Man that thing is awesome!!! Id like to thank all the guys here thAT have helped me on my way and have given me such good info i than kyou all!!!! Well cath you guys later :bassist:
  2. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    Congrats, xb. I have a Peavey TNT but it's broken.
  3. xb100

Mar 24, 2004
    NH, In
    I have a question. Ive read that this cab is 80 lbs and that its wise to get casters for it. Would anyone like to explain to me how about to put em on??? I know i could find some at my local hard ware store but where would i have to put em so the screws dont damage my amp?
  4. jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    Unless the screws are *really* long, they won't hit anything as long as you install them on the bottom, not the top or sides.
  5. Just get 3/4 inch wood screws and you'll be all set.

Here's a little tip. When you are deciding where to put them try to place them so they are near the edge but not overhanging when you turn the caster. That way you'll get the widest wheelbase without gettingthe wheels jammed into something near the ground.
  6. jock

Jun 7, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    And get a wheel with a big base plate resting against the amps bottom. Otherwise if you hit a bump you might crack the wood like I did with a cab. :(
  7. xb100

Mar 24, 2004
    NH, In
    K thx guys!!!
  8. Congrats on the TNT! They are really nice sounding combos! Especially the new models... VERY hard to move alone, so it's a good thing you are getting the casters. Aso, VERY loud for it's wattage (mostly due to it's friggin huge cabinet!)! Have fun!