1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Providence, TC Electronic, Effectrode, Fairfield, Xotic & Boss

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by markmck79, Dec 16, 2017.

1. markmck79

markmck79 Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2013
    Texas
    Price:
    $105-$340
    Selling off some of my lesser-used gear. Prices are FIRM and include insured Priority mail shipping in the US. Payment only by PayPal and please note that I will only ship to confirmed PayPal addresses. All pedals include original boxes and accessories (i.e. power supplies if originally included). No velcro on any of the pedals. Pedals were primarily used in a smoke- & pet-free home studio.

Please respond or PM me if you have any questions.

Providence Brick Drive Pre-amp, OD & DI - Very Good Condition $168 - **LOWER PRICE**

--

**SOLD**
    Effectrode PC-2A Photo-Optical Tube Comp - Excellent Condition $340

**SOLD** Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop v1 - Excellent Condition $140

**SOLD** Xotic - Bass RC Booster - Mint Condition $105

**SOLD** Boss DM-2W Delay (Waza Craft) - Mint $110

**SOLD** TC Electronic Polytune 3 - Mint Condition $85

IMG_7388.JPG
    IMG_7401.JPG IMG_7204.JPG IMG_6934.JPG IMG_7192.JPG
    IMG_7469.JPG

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018 at 11:55 AM
  2. tflk

tflk

Aug 26, 2008
    Seattle
    Hi .... Is the brick drive still available?

3. markmck79

Oct 14, 2013
    Texas
    Hi @tflk

It is still available.

4. tflk

tflk

Aug 26, 2008
    Seattle
    Cool. Very good condition .... Anything wrong with it? Or is it just cosmetic?

5. markmck79

Oct 14, 2013
    Texas
    Absolutely perfect working condition. No issues whatsoever. Has never had velcro (still has the rubber feet on the bottom plate). Only used in the studio. Only a few small places missing paint (I believe this was a manufacturing flaw, not actual "chips"). Other than the couple of the pin-point sized paint issues this pedal is mint. Let me know if you want some more pictures.

6. tflk

tflk

Aug 26, 2008
    Seattle
    Looks like you have it up on Reverb as well. Discounted to $152.00 .... I have been back and forth with Overdrive, fuzz, distortion, etc. I have a Way Huge Green Rhino and a Pike Amplification Vulcan XL ... but I own the Providence Bass Chorus and love it, so that's what brought me here. I'm torn man. Don't know which way to go. So many cool pedals out there. I'm also looking a the A+ Buzz. Anyway - With the Reverb cost ... I'm thinking hard on this. I will let you know ......

7. markmck79

Oct 14, 2013
    Texas
    Yes. That is my Reverb ad and I would gladly honor that price here or there.

(I have lowered my price in the original post to reflect the same price in the Reverb ad, inclusive of shipping. Please let me know if you have questions.)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018 at 1:09 PM
  8. tflk

tflk

Aug 26, 2008
    Seattle
    I have to pass man ... I'm sorry. I read a bunch of reviews, and didn't get a lot of positive vibes on this one. Thanks for the offer though.